PERSONAL COLOUR ANALYSIS
For Men & Women
A Personal Colour Analysis involves my critique of your natural colouring to discover the seasonal colour palette that best describes you. I'll work individually with you to enhance your natural looks with appropriate colours.
Why is a Personal Colour Analysis Important?
Any colour you wear accentuates the same pigment colours in your eyes, hair and skin tones. Because of this, certain colours will make you look better than others. By analysing these three natural features in your colouring, I can determine your perfect seasonal colour palette. Each season of spring, summer, autumn and winter has its own unique colour palette. Some people are their most beautiful in clear, true primary colours or icy colours, while others are flattered more by softer shades, or come to life in rich, warm tones.
Receive your Personal Colour Palette
- Contains over 70 colours which you can download to your phone to use as a reference whilst shopping.
Look more radiant
- Get that appearance of ‘looking well’, and even more youthful - as a result of wearing your best colours.
Discover your ‘total knockout’ colours
- These will be your most flattering colours which you’ll want to wear most often, especially needing to look your best, whether it's a special occasion, business meeting, or out and about socicalising.
Learn colours to avoid
- These are colours which ‘drain’ your complexion.
Learn how to put colours together
- I’ll provide more in depth advice about how to style your colours into your outfits than I’m able to within the time frame of other services.
Gain knowledge of styling tips
- I’ll answer any questions you have about how to improve an area of your wardrobe (work, casual/active, evening) and dressing for your body shape. For more in-depth advice, please see my Body Analysis and Wardrobe Planning & Assessment services.
Choose make-up and clothes more easily
- You'll know which clothes, makeup and accessories best accent your natural hair, eye and skin colour.
- I’ll come to your home or office, or provide the consultation at a Personal Styling Suite as an added service to a Personal Styling Shopping Trip. Please note travel expenses are required if outside London.
Enhanced well being
- As a result of wearing your most flattering colours, making your face ‘come to life’, brighter eyes and radiant complexion.
- Enjoy the freedom of spending less time and energy shopping. Using your colour palette you’ll know what to look for, and what to leave on the racks.
- Gain more confidence than ever, from the certainty that you look your very best.
For further information please see Personal Styling - Introduction, and for bookings please use the contact form.